Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the alarm app on my Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit alarm app says it is installed however the alarm icon doesn’t show up  on my Fitbit screen.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kimmer29. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As a first approach, please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. Then, on your device, open the Alarms app. For more information, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Kimmer29. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As a first approach, please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. Then, on your device, open the Alarms app. For more information, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes