Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashing of Luxe Fitbit

My fitbit Luxe crashes on its own with the battery of 50% full. It doesn't even send any warnings. It just goes blank. It's all started after the software update. Resetting & restarting didn't solve the issue. Will you look for the glitch in the software?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having exactly the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. It seems mine shuts down as soon as I hit some kind of milestone so when I have hit my 10,000 step goal, I buzzes I turned to look at it and it’s blank. When I hit cardio, heart rate, I turned to look at it and it’s blank. It won’t go back on again until I can get to my plug and which point it tells me I have a full battery, is this similar to what you’re experiencing ???

Best Answer

Yes, same things. Mine stopped alerting me to my step goal months ago, and the heart rate has never worked on my left wrist which is where I wear it.
I had the Charge 4 before this one and loved it, but the band kept falling off.
Before that I had the Charge 2.
I guess technology wears out faster these days, but this is now my 4th Fitbit since 2017. For the price, I guess not bad when comparing to some other brands, but I gave noticed a change since Google got involved and not for the better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

La mienne s’éteint aussi comme ça alors que j’ai encore assez de batterie. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes