Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I charged my Fitbit luxe 2 days ago and it’s dead. How do I extend the luxe battery life? Can I turn off all day syncing. If yes how do I do this. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

After my post yesterday, I am attempting a test of a complete reboot process. I factory reset the device (it clears all data) and removed the app from my phone and any other devices.  I fully charged it up and then set up the device as new with a different email address.  I once again put all settings as low as possible (dim screen, no notifications, manual wake).  In 19 hours I have used less than 2 percent of a charge.  However, my hopes are not great. It was the second charge after the initial setup that it started to rapidly lose power.  That would make it seem like a software error but I believe the problem is internal to the battery.  I am sad to read here that many people are experiencing a problem with returning the device to the original seller.  I feel a little embarrassed to bring back an used item (only three weeks old) to Costco, but they said no problem.  Costco's return policy is 90 days despite the fact I have none of the original packaging.

Best Answer
Fitbit took mine back without the original packaging as well. I didn’t have a problem with that. I just wish they would fix it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been almost 44 hours since I did a complete reset of the device (also removed the app and then reinstalled) and the charge is showing 76%.  I am not ready to say that I found a solution for me but I am now a bit more hopeful.  The reason I cannot be confident is this is how my first week with the device went as well.  The first charge held almost a week but after that it could not last more than 2 1/2 days.  If it continues at this pace of slowly using the charge, I will probably need to do the second charge by Sunday.  I will report back next week to update to if the pattern is the same or if indeed resetting was a solution..

Best Answer

Mine only lasts 18 hours.  I go to bed with 100% charged and by 4 in the afternoon it is totally drained.  Fitbit is not addressing this issue and I feel ripped off. 

Best Answer

This didn’t work for mine.  Still only getting 18 hours battery life. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To me, the customer service response was absolutely abysmal.  I have to count it among the top 5 worse experiences with a call center I have every encountered.  I agree to feeling ripped off.

Best Answer
I used the chat help and would have to agree with you. Abysmal is being generous..
Best Answer
I think many of us feel ripped off.. they have done nothing to fix the issue.
Best Answer

Hi @WilsonFitbit 

Thanks for creating case for me. I was in contact with support and they advised I should get replacement. After replacement case was created support stopped replying to my emails. I keep following up on it but nothing since more than one week. Would you be able to help with it? I was thinking my case is getting resolved with replacement but I'm still stuck with device which battery life is less than 2 days...:(

Best Answer

We’re you within the return time frame? They don’t want mine..  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same issue…so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

They offered me replacement not return but apparently I was too quick to be happy with customer service since my emails are being ignored for 2 weeks....disappointing 😞

Best Answer
After getting numerous empty promises from Fitbit that they were going to fix this problem I sent mine back to QVC where I bought it. Hopefully QVC will reimburse me. Mine was only getting 18 hours of charge time.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

That does not work.  My luxe battery life is getting worse and not better. Amazingly disappointed in this product.

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem as you! I have  turned off all the extras, it dies in 2 days!

Best Answer
0 Votes
At least you can get 2 days, I don't know why I am putting up with this!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the latest app on my phone and my chrage is lasting less than 24 hours! What can I do as this is upwr frustrating 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent my back. Upset I spent so many weeks with tech support and searching the internet for a solution. Nothing worked.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally bought one from Amazon and it works wonderfully.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering if today's update will fix the issue as I get at best three days out of my battery. 

Best Answer
0 Votes