Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe not tracking heart rate.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased a fitbit today, and noticed that the heart rate isn't appearing. It shows "--". In addition, the app says "No measurements". I looked for help online and most said to go to settings and turn on/off heart rates, but this setting isn't in my app. I also saw posts saying to turn on Automatic Syncing, but this option also is not in my app. I've tried adjusting my fitbit, holding it in place for a while, but it appears placement of the device isn't the cause.

Tried to use live chat to speak to customer support about this, but I like many others, receive an error page when trying to use the chat.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A bit more info - my arm is tattooed, could that be the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Have u been able to solve this? I’m experiencing the same issue. It was working fine the first week, and now it stopped. 
I came across the same suggestions and now I’m wondering if we should reset the device but don’t know how. 

By the way I don’t think your tattoo has anything to do with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny thing, it was actually the tattoo! It works on my skin where there is no ink - after researching a bit, other people confirmed the device may not function as well on inked people as well as people with darker skin.

Best Answer
0 Votes