Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe not updating, please help.

I have a Fitbit Luxe and one morning my alarm was going off but when I tried to swipe up and click dismiss, nothing was happening, the screen wouldn't let me swipe or tap. So as the day went on, the screen went black (battery was fully charged) and the screen wouldn't turn on. On the Fitbit app, there is an update, however when I click on "update tracker" it will changed to "updating" and the Fitbit screen will light up with the logo and a progress bar that will stay at around 25% then shoot to 100% then go back to black. After that happens the loading bar on the app will make it to around 75% of the way, then it will cycle back to "update tracker". I tried restarting my phone and trying again, and same results. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how did you fix the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @chutyas5 That doesn't sound too good. Try THIS Help Article on difficulty updating. If that doesn't help then Contact Support 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes