Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe screen and connectivity issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe is having connectivity issues. When I go to my phone’s Bluetooth settings, I can watch it connect/disconnect every few seconds. Seriously, seconds. When I was picking a clock face, I continually got pop up notifications in the app that I was not connected, but I was eventually able to update the clock face. I’m mostly able to sync, but occasionally have syncs that take really long.

Also, have had minor stripes appearing through the screen since I first turned it on.

Anyone else having these issues? Hopefully something that will be fixed in a future update, or something that requires replacing the Fitbit?

Update: I should add that I’m not having any issues with screen responsiveness. Overall, really enjoying the luxe as a replacement for my Alta HR that died two weeks ago!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Same here. Am thinking of returning it and forgetting about Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wished I saw all these messages before buying the luxe.  I had the HR for the past 3 or 4 years.  It broke so replaced it with this one.  Does not stay connected and does not sync unless I put it to charge next to my phone. If I walk away from the phone like 20 ft.  bam disconnected and nothing. I have tried everything.  Force stop, uninstalling, refresh turn on and off restart battery optimize.    NOTHING

IS WORKING AND ITS GETTING ME FRUSTRATED.

Best Answer

I gave up on mine, it never worked properly and there was no support from fitbit regarding this widespread issue. I am surprised yet not surprised that this issue is still ongoing.

I replaced my fitbit luxe with an apple watch, which works amazingly. I will not be purchasing another fitbit product.

Best Answer

I agree. I have tried everything and the only way it will ever connect with Bluetooth is by deleting the device and following the prompts to set up a new device. It’s a terrible product. I’m going to buy an Apple Watch too, when I can. 

Best Answer
0 Votes