Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe won't connect to my Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a new Luxe around the 25th of June, 2021.  I cannot get it to connect to my Fitbit app. I have worked with their support twice, just to be told this is a known issue with Luxe and will be fixed in an "upcoming" update to the app.  They have no idea when that update will be available.  I have yet to be able to use my Luxe. Is anyone else having this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Seekingsun - i had an issue connecting my Luxe. I resolved the problem by restarting the Luxe. Follow the instructions below

• Charge your Luxe to at least 90%
  • While it is attached to the charger and plugged in, press the button on the the flat end of the charger. Hold it for 8 to 10 seconds until the Fitbit logo appears on the Luxe. Release the button. 

At this point, I was able to open the Fitbit app on my phone and open Account > Set Up a Device. The set up completed without a problem. I’m very happy with my Luxe and hope you will be too. Please let us know if this works. And welcome to the forum!

522D7A14-432C-471B-86C3-E71C79CC1FBB.jpeg

Best Answer

I had the same issue and even when I reconnected oh, the connection would consistently drop

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Annie-Charge3 - Please try restarting it with my instructions. My Luxe is staying connected after restarting this way. 

Best Answer

Carol-B,

Thank you for your reply.  I tried that but my Luxe did not respond.  It shows an X with a red circle around it on the face of the Luxe and nothing seems to change it.  I have tried the 3 button press, with 1 second in between, as well - but nothing. 😞

I am weighing my options of returning it before I can't return it any longer, but I am holding out for a few days to see if the fix comes out.

Best Answer
0 Votes