Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe won't pair with Google device newer than Pixel 4....??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Fitbit Luxe won't pair with my Pixel 6 phone. Some searching on here suggests that Fitbit devices won't pair with Pixel 4a, or 5 either - is this really the case?

My Luxe is only two months old and essentially now useless if it can't pair with my new phone,  really surprised since Fitbit is now a google company?

Can anyone please advise. I have tried the obvious steps, resetting, bluetooth on/ off, restarting etc etc and it won't find it. Trying on my old Pixel 4 and it locates the Luxe instantly

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @layla_s, welcome to the community, I've not heard that before, you might be interested in this article Fitbit-compatible devices. As you know Google now own "Fitbit". If you are having a problem setting up your "Luxe" with your Pixel 6 phone may I suggest you review these articles, How do I set up my Fitbit device? and Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? which will give you the opportunity to check your settings. In particular, ensure that you have allowed all the permissions in the "Fitbit" app and disabled any battery-saving function in the phone for the "Fitbit" app. If you are still stuck please post here again with details of any progress you have made.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi @layla_s , I just got my Pixel 6 today and was having the same problem with my Versa 2 device not pairing with the Pixel 6.  It paired just fine with my Pixel 3 but refused to pair with the Pixel 6.  I tried all the normal steps like you did and then I thought to unpair the Versa 2 from my old Pixel 3.  I went into the Bluetooth setting on my Pixel 3 and "forgot" the pairings with the Versa 2 (there are 2 different pairings for that device) and almost immediately that fixed the problem.  Maybe I missed some instruction somewhere that said to do that, but it was not obvious to me.  In any case, it resolved my problem and everything works fine now.  Maybe it will work for you too.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi did you get this fixed?

I want to get my daughter a pixel6a - she already has a Fitbit Luxe

Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes