Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the emojis in the quick replies for Fitbit Luxe?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to change the face emojis that are on the luxe? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Billie78. Welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for trying to help!

Each app has a list of 5 default text quick replies. To change the quick replies:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap your device image > Notifications > Quick Replies.
  3. Tap the app you want to change the quick replies for. To change the default quick replies for all apps, tap Default Replies.
  4. Tap the reply you want to change and enter the text you want to use instead. Replies are limited to 60 characters.
  5. Tap the back arrow to return to the list of apps and automatically save your changes.
  6. Sync your device. The next time you receive a message notification from that app, your new reply is included in the list of quick replies on your device.

For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Billie78,

Unfortunately, you can't change the animations and emojis on the Luxe as far as I know.  If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, on my luxe watch when I get a text and reply with an emoji, if you scroll through the 5 emoji that are on there the next slide says update emojis in fitbit mobile app. Can't find anywhere how to do it thou. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Billie78. Welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for trying to help!

Each app has a list of 5 default text quick replies. To change the quick replies:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap your device image > Notifications > Quick Replies.
  3. Tap the app you want to change the quick replies for. To change the default quick replies for all apps, tap Default Replies.
  4. Tap the reply you want to change and enter the text you want to use instead. Replies are limited to 60 characters.
  5. Tap the back arrow to return to the list of apps and automatically save your changes.
  6. Sync your device. The next time you receive a message notification from that app, your new reply is included in the list of quick replies on your device.

For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit device?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome, worked perfect, thanks so much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Billie78 Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes