Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the stride length on my Luxe?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ho do I change the stride length on my Luxe?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Plodder64 and welcome to the Community.  Please tap on your profile picture/gear icon in the upper right of your app > Activity & Wellness > Exercise > swipe up to find the stride length setting.

Fitbit uses a well accepted equation for estimating stride length.  This is an average stride length.  Sometimes we take longer and shorter strides.  Why do you think you need to change your stride length?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Plodder64. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

In order to change the stride length on your Luxe, please follow @LZeeW's directions. 

1. Tap the Today tab, and then tap Exercise days.
  2. Tap Menu Activity settings Stride Length.
  3. Adjust your stride length.

Nevertheless, please note that after you track a run with GPS, your stride length updates automatically. For best results, run at a comfortable pace for 10 minutes or more. For more information, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?

You can also measure your stride length manually and add it to your Fitbit account by following the steps below:

1. Go to a place where you're sure of the distance, such as a track.
  2. Count your steps as you walk or run, making sure you travel at least 20 steps.
  3. Divide the distance traveled (in yards or meters) by the number of steps you took to determine your stride length. If needed, convert your stride length into inches or centimeters.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes