Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check more details of my sleep and exercise details on Fitbit Luxe?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I sync, info from the device shows up on the app.. but I’m not always seeing all info show up in the other direction. I’ve only seen a sleep score on my luxe device twice. Same for the exercise. 

Is anyone else having this issue? It doesn’t technically impede me since I can see it all on the app when I sync, but it’s supposed to be there and it just bothers me constantly that it’s not working. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @mellemelx. Thanks for stopping by. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

If you're referring to the message "For more Sleep data, open the Fitbit mobile app" or "For more Exercise data, open the Fitbit mobile app", note you'll need to check these details on the Fitbit app. To do so, click on the option that says "Open" so it can take you to the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device? 

The description above is an expected behavior. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, that doesn’t help. I am talking about on the luxe device itself where there is space for sleep score and for exercise when you swipe up. There’s no data in those spaces most of the time even after I sync. I know that I need to go to the app to see details. What I’m saying is not even the basic info (overall sleep score, # of # exercise) is populating 98% of the time. 

Best Answer

So you changed the topic of my post when your understanding of my issue is incorrect? That’s very annoying. Now the listed topic does NOT reflect the issue I am having. Please change it. The issue is that ON MY LUXE DEVICE, BASIC SLEEP SCORE AND DAYS OF EXERCISE ARE NOT SHOWING UP. MY PROBLEM IS NOT THAT I DONT KNOW TO GO TO THE APP TO GET DETAILS. The canned responses from customer support are getting old

Best Answer
0 Votes