Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off AZM notifications on my Luxe?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried turning off heart rate notifications. Ive tried turning off all Fitbit notifications. I'm so frustrated that I've turned off all notifications to the watch. Even with all these things turned off, I still get notifications every few minutes, saying I've reached some new zone minute goal. I still want to track my zone minutes and heart rate through the app, so it doesn't do me any good to just turn off the heart rate monitor function. I just don't want my watch to keep buzzing while I'm trying to focus on my workout 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try to set your goals higher or the highest

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this inconvenience before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

In order to turn off AZM, on your tracker, swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app. Open the Settings app > tap Heart Zone Notifications to turn the setting on or off.

For more information, see What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

As I said in my original post, I did this, and it didn't work. I even tried shutting off the notifications and resetting my watch, and I'm still getting notifications I shouldn't be. Please read the whole post before responding 

Best Answer

Try to set your goals higher or the highest

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had a similar experience. I’m getting AZM notifications/vibrations every 60 seconds! I’ve checked and double- checked my settings, restarted my Luxe (twice), and tried to find the answer in the Fitbit app but nothing is correcting the problem. My Luxe is less than a year old, is fully updated and well maintained. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Asked Customer Service. No solution. Upgraded to Samsung fit2. Better options and longer life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the input. Luxe is working well today, though I don’t know why! I’ll be looking at other brands, to be prepared when I need a replacement, and will consider the Samsung model. 

Best Answer