Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off calendar notifications on my Luxe?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep getting notification from my icloud Calendar.

I cannot seem to turn it off.  Can someone help me?  I feel like it's draining my battery unnecessarily.

Thank you so much!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @yomaryo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

In order to turn off calendar notifications, lease open the Fitbit app, tapping your profile picture > Luxe > Notifications and turn off the option for Calendar Events. Make sure to sync with the Fitbit app to apply the changes.

In addition, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @yomaryo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

In order to turn off calendar notifications, lease open the Fitbit app, tapping your profile picture > Luxe > Notifications and turn off the option for Calendar Events. Make sure to sync with the Fitbit app to apply the changes.

In addition, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
yes it was so helpful thanks!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@yomaryo Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps provided did help you. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer