Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ice Cream clock face on Fitbit Luxe is not showing my steps accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Luxe clock face to Ice Cream because I like to see my step count immediately. The steps are not the same count. This is the 2nd day in a row since installing the new clock face; the steps are inaccurate. 

Ice cream clock face screen- 949 steps

Check battery screen - 95 steps

95 steps is accurate.

I think move the decimal over to the left on this clock face and it will fix the inaccuracy. 

On top of my Luxe pairing and syncing issues, and now this issue, I am beginning to regret this pre-order purchase.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @queenbee927. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

Please note that "Ice Cream" clock face shows the date, the step tile, and below you'll see the time. With Ice Cream clock face you won't see the amount of steps in the main screen until you swipe up to see your daily stats. Maybe the 949 was not your step count, but instead it was the time? Ice Cream doesn't show the time as 9:49, as it doesn't display the ":" so it will show 949. 

Regarding the syncing difficulties, please make sure to follow the last recommendation I've shared with you here.

Hope that helps and clarifies your inquiry. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @queenbee927. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

Please note that "Ice Cream" clock face shows the date, the step tile, and below you'll see the time. With Ice Cream clock face you won't see the amount of steps in the main screen until you swipe up to see your daily stats. Maybe the 949 was not your step count, but instead it was the time? Ice Cream doesn't show the time as 9:49, as it doesn't display the ":" so it will show 949. 

Regarding the syncing difficulties, please make sure to follow the last recommendation I've shared with you here.

Hope that helps and clarifies your inquiry. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are correct! 

I think the way I am reading the description and the image, it looks like a step count. 

Thanks for your clarification. 

Screenshot_20210712-153429_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@queenbee927 Anytime! 🙂 Thanks for the image attach. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes