Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Luxe Firmware Release - Version 1.171.50

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We’re excited to announce that a firmware update for Luxe Some of you might already have this update available. If you installed it, let us know what you think!

We release updates to customers in phases. If you don’t see it, check the Fitbit app in a few days, and you’ll see a message when you can install the update. We appreciate your patience while we get this update to all of our customers. 

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

See What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? for release notes.

HOW DO I UPDATE?

See How do I update my Fitbit device? for step-by-step instructions for updating your Luxe. If you run into difficulty updating, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

We’re interested in hearing your feedback on this update! Let us know what you like! If you encounter unexpected behavior during or after your update, please post the details below.

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

Updated yesterday.  Not sure if there is an issue with the update - today the battery went flat much quicker than usual and was not recording steps.   My charge was 100% at 10am this morning and by 3pm was 30% (and only 330 steps).  Previously dropping 10-15% per day.  Something's not right!

Best Answer

Now my Luxe is dead while on the charger. It charged most of the day yesterday and overnight and today reports less than 3% when I synced on phone. The screen is still only a bright white light if on, so I can’t see anything anyway, but it was still tracking info when I wore it. Now it won’t even charge!

Best Answer

My sleep is not tracking since the firmware update. It says I get only a couple hours of sleep, 

Best Answer
Thank you for sharing that. I've had the same experience with my Charge 5 since the update. Since it loses it's charge within an hour, I no longer wear it while sleeping and have confirmed that I'm sleeping just fine without it.
Best Answer
Exactly what mine was doing. Is Fitbit doing anything to fix this?
Best Answer

I hope they will

Best Answer

I'm not happy with the New chárter. How do I get the old onda

back?

Best Answer

Syncing is a real problem several times a week.

Some days the data is missing completely.

This needs to be fixed

Best Answer

I need help. I completed the update and now my alarms don't work. The alarm feature was glitchy before, I often had to manually reset my Luxe to get the alarms working again. But now, that doesn't work. I am dependent on my watch to help me wake up/stay on time and remember to take my medicine in a quiet, gentle way that doesn't disturb others in my household.

Please fix it! This update broke my Luxe!

Best Answer
You should contact Fitbit support.
Best Answer

Fitbit support is no help

Best Answer
I certainly did.
Slightly helpful 😬

Sent from Grant's Mobile phone coz he’s always out and about.
Best Answer

Mine won’t update. It tries and says it can’t and starts again. It has been acting strange in the last few days. It wouldn’t sync even with the app open constantly. I had to restart it. And the battery dies with no notice. 

Best Answer

after several restarts - counting now isn't too bad (certainly not been stuck not recording over the last couple of days), battery not as good as it was (so something different is going on under the covers).  Is Fitbit looking at this?

Best Answer
In the beginning, I noticed that Fitbit was replying to some messages. But, that stopped after a while. They are probably overwhelmed. Hopefully, they are working on correcting whatever they did. Or, at least go back to old version. They are losing customers. I sent my Fitbit back and will wait until I see that they’ve fixed the problem before buying another one.
Best Answer

I got the firmware update two days ago, and haven't been able to use my luxe since. The update just completely wrecked my device. It constantly restarts, over and over and over.

Best Answer

I have only had it for 5 days. It worked fine until the update on day 2. Now the battery life is less.than an hour. If it's not resolved by the end on the week, Day 10.  I am returning it and getting a Samsung Active. 

Best Answer

This is the most unhelpful search engine I’ve ever used. It actually asked me if I meant LUNE. Screw the update and all the problems I read it caused. I’m finished with this lunacy and going to bed!

Best Answer

I updated to the latest firmware on my luxe, and since then the battery life degraded to 2 days. The luxe also stuck at the clock and step screen. I've attempted restarting several times and it doesn't fix the issue. Is there a way to revert back to older firmware version?

Best Answer

Another of my EVO is in the yellow now but before the update it was always green. 

And my Luxe is always marking me down as asleep when I'm awake. Can anyone help 

Best Answer