Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Luxe Firmware Release - Version 1.171.50

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We’re excited to announce that a firmware update for Luxe Some of you might already have this update available. If you installed it, let us know what you think!

We release updates to customers in phases. If you don’t see it, check the Fitbit app in a few days, and you’ll see a message when you can install the update. We appreciate your patience while we get this update to all of our customers. 

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

See What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? for release notes.

HOW DO I UPDATE?

See How do I update my Fitbit device? for step-by-step instructions for updating your Luxe. If you run into difficulty updating, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

We’re interested in hearing your feedback on this update! Let us know what you like! If you encounter unexpected behavior during or after your update, please post the details below.

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106
I did not install the update my luxe is working find now

Sent from Mail<> for Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit that I have had less than a year has totally stopped working. Have tried all of the resets. I’m the only thing it does now is record the time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! I thought it might be water damage (I swam in it for the first time recently) but now I'm thinking it might be the update. Glad I came to the forum, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit luxe will not synch to the app on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After updating, my Lux refuses to sync. I have waited hours with no success and tried every simple fix to no avail. 

Best Answer

Hey everyone!

First off, I wanted to thank you all for your participation in this thread. Secondly, since the majority of Luxe users have reported successfully updating to firmware update (1.171.50), I am closing this thread. If you still have not updated your Luxe, check out this link  for some best practices on how to update your device.

If you are experiencing an issue with your Luxe unrelated to the firmware-up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread.

Best Answer