Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal behavior? Luxe: not charging to 100% screen difficult to turn on, won't update?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've had my fit bit for about a week. I had an alta originally which I've read (and experienced) could be spotty. I got a discount for screen issues on that (sadly didn't apply to luxe). 😞

but I went ahead with Luxe anyway. . . basically, I don't keep it in autowake mode. BUT still the screen is pretty hard to wake. I have to tap it 7 times. . . so i'm barely using the tracker and only the app.

Next it has only ever charged to 99% and never 100. No matter how long I charge it.

Finally, I can't update the newest firmware for the life of me. I work in tech and have done everything, but it keeps saying it failed. Because I work in tech I'm a bit more lenient... but still I don't know if this is normal behavior until updates roll out or something is wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

For one thing, charge % on any electronic device is just an estimate.  To me the difference between 99% and 100% is negligible.  Besides always charging to the max puts extra strain on any rechargeable battery.  For myself, I am satisfied when I get it to 80 or 85% charged unless I know it is going to be a long time before I can recharge.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer