Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe has stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night my Lux stopped working. I have had for less than 1yr and the barmttery was near 50%. I cannot get the screen to come on and I cannot get it to respond to my touch. And help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @65camino That sounds bad! Try restarting your Luxe. If that doesn't revive it you will need to contact Fitbit Support  

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @65camino That sounds bad! Try restarting your Luxe. If that doesn't revive it you will need to contact Fitbit Support  

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The instructions to restart my Lux was super helpfull. Thanks.

Charge 5 and Luxe

1. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app 

2. Open the Settings app 

Restart Device

Restart

If your device is unresponsive:

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.
Best Answer

this worked for me.

Restart.

If your device is unresponsive:

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The same has happened to me!  This seems to be happening a lot with the latest update. Will need to call Customer Support 😖

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you , I did the restart and it did start working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes