Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe Gorjana Parker Link bracelet in silver

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I’m looking to buy the Gorjana Parker Link bracelet in silver/platinum. I’m seeing pictures of it listed on the Fitbit site, but its not an option to purchase as of 4/10/2024. Any idea on when the silver/platinum will be restocked or if it is even still being made? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @hazelnutsoup  it seems the Luxe might not be continued, but I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to confirm this. When I got my Luxe, it was sold with the original classic band. Now it's only sold with the Gorjana band as a special edition. You might need to look on Amazon or even eBay to find the band you want.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello there @hazelnutsoup, welcome to the Fitbit Community. @Odyssey13 Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

In this case, I'd like to clarify that the Gorjana Parker Link bracelet is only available as a bundle with the purchase of the entire device. Individual bracelets are not sold separately. If you would like to purchase the bracelet only, you can do so through one of our authorized resellers.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info! Do you know if the silver/platinum version of the bundle will be back in stock? It is not available for purchase on any of the resellers websites.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @hazelnutsoup!

I wish I could give you some sort of answer about the availability of the Fitbit Luxe you are asking for, but I actually do not have that information. As mentioned, you can take a look with our retailers and check if they still have some in stock.

Best Answer