Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe battery and syncing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently installed a new app on my iPhone and the battery of luxe drains less than in 24 hrs. It also does not sync or shows wrong time… resetting luxe as suggested in some of the responses in similar topics did not help…

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ELiYer. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, may I know which app you installed on your iPhone? Are you referring to the Fitbit app? If so, please make sure the Fitbit app installed on your phone is up-to-date. Updating your Fitbit app might also help with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

If your Luxe's battery isn't lasting as expected, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @ELiYer. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, may I know which app you installed on your iPhone? Are you referring to the Fitbit app? If so, please make sure the Fitbit app installed on your phone is up-to-date. Updating your Fitbit app might also help with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

If your Luxe's battery isn't lasting as expected, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer