Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Luxe not even 2 years ago, subscribed to the premium plan and now have no watch. The battery is draining super fast, I tried all the powering off methods and nothing works. I notice the green light at the back of the watch is not on either. Can I bring it somewhere for repair or do I just through it away (and buy a different brand?) I really liked it but will not buy again if it cannot be fixed not worth the money

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @VaHuot, welcome to the community, depending on where you live you may still have the benefit of the "Warranty". You should contact "Customer Support" using the phone or chat facility for a prompt response. Before you start the call I recommend you make a note of the steps you have taken, the details of the battery drain, and when & where you bought the device. This will allow the agent to move quickly to a solution.

As the green light on the back is not flashing check you have not inadvertently turned it off. From the clock screen swipe down to settings>swipe up to "Heart Rate" & ensure the slider is in the on position.

Allowing you have successfully restarted your "Luxe" try installing another clock face from the Fitbit app on your phone. From the "Today" screen touch your icon in the top left corner>Luxe Tile>Gallery>clocks>select one & install.

I hope this helps.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thanks for taking the time to respond, this is good advice that I will try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit, I have the same situation as you, just recently. Purchased mine on pre-order (gorjana for Fitbit Luxe Special Edition (Soft Gold Stainless Steel) on the 14 July 2021and was advised it was on its way the following month. I am noticing in the last week and a bit that the battery is depleting rather quickly, and I am seeing the green light on mine, but it isn't registering sleep or heart rate information anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW I noticed massive battery drain starting after the firmware update. Let's hope they push out another one to fix this issue soon!

Best Answer

I hope you're right, and you very well could be! Seeing all the comments here, and having just run the firmware update today, my charge 5 no longer holds a charge for long at all. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes