Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe blank screen and is vibrating non-stop

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit had a blank screen and was unresponsive. I plugged it in to charge thinking this might be the issue but as soon as I plugged it in to charge it started vibrating constantly and I can’t get it to stop.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Domoag. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Domoag. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit did come back to life for one day after this but lost charge within the day and will not charge up since. Do you have any further advice please as I have not been able to use it for over 1 week now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Domoag I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

I suggest following the tips and recommendations provided in this help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope the issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes