Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe still under one year old but just Shows the 5 signs at the top and the rest of the screen are blank, battery life still working. Alarm is working and that’s it.  Can customer support help me on this ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & Personal Info Removed

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Melvinlow. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Let me know if the issue persists so I can create a support case on your behalf. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Melvinlow. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Let me know if the issue persists so I can create a support case on your behalf. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a similar issue with my luxe, after 4 months only.  It is still tracking my activity, but the screen basically stopped working.  I contacted the Fitbit help chat, and after confirming that changing the clock face via the app doesn’t help, I was eligible for a free replacement, which is on order now.  I really like my Luxe, but it is frustrating that my Fitbits seem to work for just a few months typically!

Best Answer

Hope that replacement offer goes smoothly. I had a similar issue with my Luxe and was offered a replacement in August. Never received any additional information after accepting their offer. Just checked again - said they cancelled it. I even had my Luxe under their protection plan. I suggest that you stay on top of the replacement offer and follow up right away if you don't get any further confirmation such as shipping of new unit. I've always been a huge fan of FitBit and my Inspire HR still works, but this was terrible customer service. I was very disappointed in the Luxe - I only saw my screen for a couple of days and then I had the same issues as you. I think if they still had a physical button on the side, this would help be able to trigger the unit (even iPhones have a physical button on them). Good luck!

Best Answer

Hello there, @Elizabeth1McLeo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Luxe. I understand how you must be feeling. I'm glad to hear that our Support Team was able to help you! 

@Maria12 Welcome on board. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes