Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe blank screen

My screen was working fine last night, but now it appears to be dead.  Won't wake up with double tap, or changing the clock design.  App shows it's got a full battery and it's still tracking steps.  Is there a fix for this or is this a "send it back to Fitbit for warranty" issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @rkjones01. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Luxe is still blank. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the instructions for the Luxe, pressing the button on the charge cord as described. The watch vibrated with each press but the screen stayed black and the logo never appeared. 

Best Answer

@rkjones01 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes