Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe has developed lines across the screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe screen had green lines going across it about a month ago and I reset it and no issues until about a week ago. The green lines came back, then went brown and now very faintly white. I’ve reset it about 30 times, left it on the charger and everything. What’s the next step??

also I didn’t do anything like drop it, put it in water or smack it, it was just on my wrist and happened. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Serbear88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the above doesn't work, please follow @Julia_G's advice! Our Support Team will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Serbear88 , if several restarts has not fixed this issue for you, then it is time to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on Contact.Fitbit.com . They will look into your options for you and take it from there.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Serbear88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the above doesn't work, please follow @Julia_G's advice! Our Support Team will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer