Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is deleting my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used FitBit products for 6 or 7 years. Two months ago I bought a new FitBit Luxe and I am VERY disappointed. It keeps SUBTRACTING my step count total! Earlier today, I completed my 10,000 step goal, and I just looked at it again 3 hours later and it says 8,472 steps! This has happened multiple times.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @robcolinguist. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Luxe. 

We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

While reading your post, I was wondering if you sync your Luxe periodically? Did you sync your Luxe before completing your step goal?

If you didn't sync your Luxe before that accomplishment or not even the day before yesterday, please note that what happened to you is an expected behavior. You should have logged in to sync the tracker before you began wearing it.

If you remember the exact amount of steps or the name of the activity you performed, you can try manually logging the activity. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @robcolinguist. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Luxe. 

We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

While reading your post, I was wondering if you sync your Luxe periodically? Did you sync your Luxe before completing your step goal?

If you didn't sync your Luxe before that accomplishment or not even the day before yesterday, please note that what happened to you is an expected behavior. You should have logged in to sync the tracker before you began wearing it.

If you remember the exact amount of steps or the name of the activity you performed, you can try manually logging the activity. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes