Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is not tracking my data accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Luxe for a week and it’s not recording my data daily. I haven’t been able to get the sleep option to work and it doesn’t even show on the list of activities.. I joined premium and it’s still not showing sleep info. My calories wipe to 0 overnight. I’ve tried resetting on the watch, and even the 3 presses on the charger and this still doesn’t make the watch sync. Any ideas ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there, @TanTops. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Sleep stages are based on heart rate data. Since you both just got the Fitbit Luxe, give the heart rate a few days to settle down. It does some calculations, looking at heart rate throughout the day and while you are sleeping, so it might just not have enough data to give a reasonable value yet.

For more information, see the following help articles

As for the calories, please note all your data resets to zero at midnight so your Luxe can start a new day. For more information, see How accurate are Fitbit devices?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there, @TanTops. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Sleep stages are based on heart rate data. Since you both just got the Fitbit Luxe, give the heart rate a few days to settle down. It does some calculations, looking at heart rate throughout the day and while you are sleeping, so it might just not have enough data to give a reasonable value yet.

For more information, see the following help articles

As for the calories, please note all your data resets to zero at midnight so your Luxe can start a new day. For more information, see How accurate are Fitbit devices?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes