Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is not tracking my sleep time accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a health issue that causes me to wake up with pain or muscle spasms in my leg at night, or even when I get up to use the bathroom or let out my dogs, my Luxe is only tracking the first amount of sleep I'm getting. If I'm asleep two hours then get up to use the restroom, and come back and sleep for four more hours before I'm up again, it's only logging those first two. How can I fix this? I'd really like to get a better idea of how much I'm really sleeping and the device is supposed to log sleep that lasts longer than an hour.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @wendyb56. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Luxe. I understand how important is to you to get your sleep data accurately. 

As a first approached, I'd recommend to sync your Fitbit device to the app after waking up. This will help to make sure that all your data is sync properly. 

Also, note that your time asleep is calculated by subtracting your time spent awake and restless from your overall tracked sleep time. For example, if you slept 8 hours but woke up 2 times for 15 minutes each, your time asleep would be 7 hr 30 min.

To learn more about your time asleep in sleep stages, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Edit or delete sleep logs in the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My luxe doesn't track my sleep accurately either. Incorrect sleep or wake times, gaps. Very frustrating!

Best Answer

How do I sync my sleep tracking on my Fitbit device to the app? I got my Fitbit free through my Medicare Advantage plan and it came with ZERO instructions. Now it's showing the time all the time instead of the display turning off automatically and I didn't do a darned thing to change it. This thing is starting to irritate me more than help me. I'm not as tech savvy as I once was and I'm about ready to just quit wearing the stupid thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes