Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe lost my daily streak

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When there were app issues at the beginning of this month and I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone my daily streak was lost.  How do I get that back?  The data is on your server so why isn’t it transferring to my device?  I was up over 800 days … very annoying!

Denise

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI, @DIDurgee welcome to the community, I'm afraid uninstalling the app may have had an impact on your record at what was a difficult event for Fitbit. I suggest you talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. In order to give the agent the best opportunity to help you I recommend you make notes of the steps you took and when you took them, your account email, and when you last synced your device.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

HI, @DIDurgee welcome to the community, I'm afraid uninstalling the app may have had an impact on your record at what was a difficult event for Fitbit. I suggest you talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. In order to give the agent the best opportunity to help you I recommend you make notes of the steps you took and when you took them, your account email, and when you last synced your device.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately they were no help.  But there is a case opened.  Guess I have to hope that some future release contains the fix to reread my data and restore my streak.

Best Answer
0 Votes