Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe not charging and customer service is completely not helpful!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My one week old Luxe will not charge.  It charged initially with some difficulty.  Now the charging cable won't work at all.  I contacted customer service (both by chat and phone). I was initially given instructions on how to charge my Luxe...Not helpful as I already tried all of the trouble shooting ideas before contacting Fitbit.  Then they ended the chat without response when I told them I had already gone through these steps.  I then called and, after being on hold for waaaaay longer than the estimated 7 minutes, spoke to another rep. Told her that I have already done all of the trouble shooting activities and she "escalated" my issue and provided a case number.  Said I would receive an email.  That was four days ago.  Followed up the next day through chat and the rep had me try to reset my Luxe using the button on the charging cable...No luck.  Rep was going to send me a new charging cable, but then was told he needed to let the "Specialized Support Unit" respond to my inquiry via email before anything could be done.  Asked when that would be and was only told "as soon as possible".  I let two days go by with still no email and followed up again today through chat.  I was told that I still need to wait for the "Specialized Support Unit" to respond via email but that they would escalate my inquiry.  Hey Fitbit,  the charging cable is dead!  Just send me a new one already.  I have been unable to wear my new Fitbit all week as it the battery is now dead.  This turnaround time is absolutely unacceptable.  I am ready to return this device and switch to Garmin or Apple.  So very frustrated.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I just bought an extra charger for my Fitbit luxe at target so I would have a spare. I know you paid for the one it came with but it is always great to have an extra. It was 19.95

Best Answer

I’ll be going to get a new charger cable ! My week old luxe stopped dead! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @HaneJ. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. @Sandyszy @ChrisC1969 Thanks for helping out!

As our Support Team has notified you, please note that your case was forwarded to our higher tier of support for further checking. Someone will be in contact with you soon as they have the resolution for your Luxe's issue. Stay tuned to your inbox.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
In the meantime I have reconnected my versa!!!
I have had a Fitbit for over 8 years never ever any issues!
Now I soo disappointed with luxe hope it gets corrected soon or I will be sending it back. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I am so disappointed too. Have reconnected my Charge 2 while I work to get this issue resolved. The “fix” they sent me of a replacement doesn’t give me the option for the same color choice that I have. Sent an email to report the issue and awaiting a response. 🙄

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!! Glad I am not alone!!
As I’ve said before I am sooo disappointed 😠

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria,

I did receive the email and clicked on the link and signed in.  However, it's not giving me the option of the color that I purchased.  I purchased the Orchid/Platinum Stainless Steel.  The only options the form is showing in the drop down menu are as follows:  Black/Black Aluminum; Lunar White/Soft Gold Stainless Steel; or Soft Gold Stainless Steel.  Additionally, I don't need my Luxe replaced!  It's the charger that isn't working.  I know this because I purchased another charger on Monday and it worked just fine.  I would like for Fitbit to send me a replacement charger, not a new device.  I emailed the support team last week and sent another follow up earlier today.  Please adivse.

Kind regards,

Jane

Best Answer
0 Votes