Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe not tracking workouts automatically

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Luxe used to track my workout, now it doesn't. I've done all the suggestions on the message boards and troubleshooting sites. I've refreshed, I've restarted, I've logged out of the app, I'm losing my mind. It shouldn't be this hard. I don't want to manually enter, or manually start a work out because I will forget. I loved that it used to "just do it". Under my zone minutes it shows my activity, it just doesn't show on my weekly exercise tile. Please help!!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @pistonstacy.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Luxe. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I would recommend setting up your Luxe as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1634168676064.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Then, please perform a new workout to see if it gets registered. If you are still having the same issue, please tell me if your Tracker is not registering your Aerobic Workouts or a different type of workout?

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @pistonstacy.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Luxe. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I would recommend setting up your Luxe as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1634168676064.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Then, please perform a new workout to see if it gets registered. If you are still having the same issue, please tell me if your Tracker is not registering your Aerobic Workouts or a different type of workout?

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

It worked! Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @pistonstacy.

I'm glad to hear that you resolved the issue with your Luxe not tracking workouts automatically.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I found this. Mine stopped tracking about a week ago or would only track intermittently. I have had to add my workouts. I also have a gym app that I can sync with fitbit and it only detected a workout once and not again. Since I added as a replacement device my fitbit now shows another MobileTrack and says Linked to another device. Should I leave that or remove it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @bermudagirl.

MobileTrack lets you use the Fitbit app without a Fitbit device by using your phone's sensors to track basic activity data. It shouldn't cause any data discrepancy, so you can leave it. If you want to remove it please follow the next steps (you can always set it up back):

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1654652524295.png , and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap MobileTrack > remove it

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I'm having all the same problems with my FitBit Luxe and I've tried all the same solutions. However, I've had not any  luck with setting up my Luxe as a replacement device as listed above. I've tried twice and it's still not logging my exercise history on the device, app, or website. Suggestions?

Best Answer