Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last two nights skin temp says “no data in the last 24 hours”. It’s been baselines and working since Feb. All other metrics being logged and wearing the device as I have been since I got it. 
Have tried logging out, rebooting phone then resyncing. Any ideas? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and thanks for participating in the Community

I'm happy to share that this issue was resolved and you should be able to receive skin temperature readings on the Fitbit app. If anyone wants to learn more about how to track this data, I'd recommend this help article for assistance.

I'll be closing this thread from further responses. However, if you're experiencing a different issue, I encourage you to create a new thread with any relevant details of the issue. Thanks again for your reports and patience, and I hope you can keep crushing your goals.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Have the same problem but also not getting oxygen saturation 

Best Answer

@Loughie and @Thewal Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry you're not getting your skin temperature readings and appreciate your efforts while working on this matter. Let me share that this situation has been reported to our team and they'll work on this to bring a fix to all our affected members. I appreciate your feedback and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details to share.

@Thewal About your other question, if you haven't done so please review this help article which explains how your tracker records your SpO2 and what factors might prevent you from getting this data.

Best Answer

Same for me. 

Best Answer

Same for me too. 

Best Answer

Mine too! Glad I signed in today. 

Best Answer

me too, and I had a chat conversation, which didn't fix the situation, so here we are.  Thank you moderator for the update.

Best Answer
I spoke with a person last week regarding the O2 and now the skin doesn't record either. Very frustrating!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Same, my Luxe has no skin temperature information since March 22, 2022.

Best Answer

Hi Loughie,

You are not alone. I have the very same issue. I replied in a thread by a Sense user and it appears FitBit is aware of the issue since a Moderator asked for additional information from the users who replied in that thread.

Best Answer

Update - my skin temp data back since March 26, 2022 in Luxe. Thanks FitBit team.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and the steps tried prior to posting. Let me share that our team is aware of this situation and they're working to get this fixed soon. I'm glad some of you're getting the skin temperature data on the Fitbit app and rest assured we'll keep our team informed so all of you can get this feature working correctly.

Your patience is appreciated and I'll update this thread as soon as I have more details to share.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, mine is working again!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working also, 02 started recording again as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, mine seems ok now too with both skin temperature and oxygen saturation readings for the last couple of days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So here we go again! O2 stopped recording...again. 

Best Answer

O2 worked for a couple days and now last night it didn't track. I've had this track less than a year and am so frustrated to already have issues and see so many others having the same problems. Hope fitbit can do something!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

I'm glad to announce that this issue has been resolved and you should start getting your skin temperature data correctly. If you haven't done so, please make sure to sync your Luxe with the Fitbit app to update your details. I appreciate your feedback and patience, and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

If you have a different question, I'd encourage to start a new thread and share as many details as you can to receive help from the Community.

Best Answer

Hi, I had this problem for a few days, then it resolved itself, last night’s data is missing again? (Re: Skin Temp)

Best Answer