Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last two nights skin temp says “no data in the last 24 hours”. It’s been baselines and working since Feb. All other metrics being logged and wearing the device as I have been since I got it. 
Have tried logging out, rebooting phone then resyncing. Any ideas? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi, not resolved here, temporary fix, same issue is happening 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was on chat, had me do some steps, then chat stopped working. It is becoming apparent that they have a lot more problems!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry you're having this issue again, and thanks for taking the time to let me know about it. This has been reported to our team so they can further investigate and identify a fix. In the meantime, please make sure to keep the Fitbit app updated and your Luxe syncing in order to keep the rest of your stats updated.

Once I have more details, I'll share them in this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and thanks for participating in the Community

I'm happy to share that this issue was resolved and you should be able to receive skin temperature readings on the Fitbit app. If anyone wants to learn more about how to track this data, I'd recommend this help article for assistance.

I'll be closing this thread from further responses. However, if you're experiencing a different issue, I encourage you to create a new thread with any relevant details of the issue. Thanks again for your reports and patience, and I hope you can keep crushing your goals.

Best Answer