Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe stopped working out of the nowhere

ANSWERED

Fitbit will buzz, then go completely dead.even with plenty of charge left.  I attach it to the charger for just a second and it comes back on. Unfortunately most of the time I'm not near my charger

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CJJF. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is still crashing itself suddenly. I will do my best to help you with this!

As a first approach, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hi there, @CJJF. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is still crashing itself suddenly. I will do my best to help you with this!

As a first approach, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I have restarted it but haven't tried changing the clock face. Will give that a tried when I get home later. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CJJF Sure thing! I will be around if you need further help. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Same thing for me. Luxe shut down when it buzz. It buzz to tell me I reach a goal and then shut down. So it usually during a workout. How can I turn off the vibration when I reach a goal?

thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lpoirier Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I'm here to help you! 

To better assist you, would you mind letting me know if your Luxe crashes whenever it vibrates? Is it crashing when a notification comes in?

Regarding your inquiry, please note that at this time it's not possible to turn off your goal notification. 

Nevertheless, you can always change your goal to increase or decrease your steps or change the main goal for other stat like calories, active zone minutes, etc. For more information, see 
How do I track my health and fitness goals with the Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your prompt answer! Its doesnt shut down everytime its vibrate. For now its mostly when I reach my zone minutes goal during a run. And sometime when I reach 10K steps during the day. I try to keep my batterie always at 60% at all time to be sure but it shut down even if the battery is full!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lpoirier Thanks for the details shared in your post above. 

Before considering other options, would you mind confirming whether you've tried what I recommended in this post?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Restarted my Fitbit and changed the clock face, happy to say “so far, so
good”!!!
Thank you for your suggestions.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

yes it works! I’ve tested it yesterday and today and everything was fine! 
thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lpoirier @CJJF I'm pleased to hear that the steps recommended did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Marre,

The problem is still there. Luxe shut down this morning during exercice 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what you said to do for the fitbit luxe.  I have the same problem it started 2 1/2yrs after I got my fitbit luxe.  I had a warranty plan they said they fixed it but it isn't fixed.  Same thing is the screen goes black you have to put it on charge to get it back then sometimes the clock isn't right then I have to go into the fitbit app to change it.  The only way to bring it back is to put it on the charger.  I changed the clock screen but I really like the one that it came with but can't get it now doesn't have that screen in the app.  Also the sleep icon doesn't register all the time my sleep.  Since I have gotten the watch back from the repair it has died on me twice two days in between.  So do I just break down and buy another one?  The warranty claim plan said to send it back they will either fix it again or give me the price that I paid for it back.  Please help.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Marre.
I thought restarting my Luxe and changing clock face had fixed the Luxe
shutting down for no reason. Also changed my “goals”. Unfortunately none of
it is working
Best Answer
0 Votes