Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe vs Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am in the market for a new Fitbit - my old Alta is definately at its end of life.  My kids have the Versa 2 so I am considering the Versa 2 for myself.  However it is obviously a fair size larger than my Alta and the upcoming to be released Luxe.  Is anyone able to compare the different features between the Luxe and Versa 2 for me?  Also I am wondering if there is a specific release date that the Luxe will be in stores in order to look at?  Thanks!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Booiegirl, the Versa has several features that the Luxe doesn’t have, because it is really more of a “smart watch” than a “tracker”.  For example you can store credit cards on the Versa and pay from your wrist and use Alexa and Google Assistant etc.  

Having said that, you’ll find the Luxe a great upgrade on your old Alta with lots of new features but an even more streamlined shape which looks more like jewellery.  It has all the basic tracking and exercise features as well as sleep tracking. The Versa 2 (as you will know from your kids) is definitely a big, noticeable watch reflecting the extra tech on board.

It really depends on what is important to you.  You might find this Find your Fit comparison helpful.

My understanding is that it will be June before you can see the Luxe in stores, but I don’t think the date is yet fixed.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Booiegirl - you may find this device comparison helpful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU Carol-B - I was looking for a comparison on the FitBit site and getting pissed off that I could not find one.   

Current Versa 2 owner (after Blaze and multiple Flexes) looking to downsize now that I really know how little I need - basically tracking runs, displaying heart rate in large enough font that I don't need glasses, and steps.  I don't use all the other stuff on my Versa.  

Off to look at the comparison on Amazon.  Thanks again! 

Best Answer

I just remembered one of the other features I would really want in a tracker - and having used the Versa and Blaze for a while, I don't know if it's in the "tracker only" versions: Find my Phone.  🤣  yeah, because sometimes it's somewhere in the house and I have no idea where! 

Anyone know? 

Best Answer
0 Votes