Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't cancel my alarms

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really want there to be an update to the luxe to help me with the alarms to get up and to go to school

in the morning. I swipe up to cancel the alarm and it goes off 9 minutes later. I cancel the timer again, and still doesn't stop. Yet again, I cancel the alarm. AND IT STILL GOES OFF!! I'm really annoyed at the alarms on the Luxe. I have to use my iPhone to have my alarms, but they never wake me up! My Luxe is the only thing that wakes my up at the correct time and smoothly wakes me up. I like about Luxe on how it doesn't have a speaker to wake me up like my phone does, instead it wakes me up with a comfortable

vibration. Is anyone else's Luxe doing the same thing?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @noahtechwizard. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the inconvenience with your Luxe. 

Please note that your Fitbit device vibrates and flashes when a silent alarm goes off. This notification repeats several times or until dismissed. If you don't dismiss an alarm, it repeats in 9 minutes.

To dismiss an alarm on your Luxe, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the dismiss icon. To snooze the alarm for 9 minutes, swipe down from the top of the screen.

To turn off an alarm, open the Alarms app > tap the alarm > turn the alarm off.

If the above doesn't work, please try removing the alarm and then adding it once again. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Luxe. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @noahtechwizard. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the inconvenience with your Luxe. 

Please note that your Fitbit device vibrates and flashes when a silent alarm goes off. This notification repeats several times or until dismissed. If you don't dismiss an alarm, it repeats in 9 minutes.

To dismiss an alarm on your Luxe, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the dismiss icon. To snooze the alarm for 9 minutes, swipe down from the top of the screen.

To turn off an alarm, open the Alarms app > tap the alarm > turn the alarm off.

If the above doesn't work, please try removing the alarm and then adding it once again. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Luxe. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks so much, this really helped. But, I have a small question. Does the alarm only go off several times a day with smart wake on?

Best Answer
0 Votes