Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't notify me about my notifications or goals

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe doesn't give me any notifications not even when I've done 10,000 steps 😤 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Evansj9 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided above. 

As our last resort, I suggest performing a factory reset on your Luxe. To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app.
  2. On your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Device Info > Clear User Data

Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Evansj9  check out this article on notifications - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Evansj9. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Luxe. I understand how you must be feeling. 

In addition to the recommendation provided by @Odyssey13, may I know if the Sleep Mode and DND settings are turned off? If these settings are on, your tracker won't vibrate or turn on when receiving any type of notifications. For more information, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Both are not on but still doesn't work

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evansj9 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided above. 

As our last resort, I suggest performing a factory reset on your Luxe. To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app.
  2. On your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Device Info > Clear User Data

Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. 

Best Answer