Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't notify me about my notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I receive a vibration and notification for some messages which is handy for work when I need codes but then sometimes the messages don’t come through and I have to check my phone for the codes which is annoying, what should I do? Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @BrianPalm99812. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about the issue with your Luxe. I understand how you must be feeling. 

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest taking a look at this help article Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @BrianPalm99812. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about the issue with your Luxe. I understand how you must be feeling. 

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest taking a look at this help article Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes