Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't show the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried multiple thing to sync my luxe (it’s got the correct date but the wrong time) 

I’ve restarted the app and had to rejoin and set up the luxe all over again because the app itself had given me error messages “something is wrong - try again later”
move since tried everything, restarting all my devices including the luxe (in the luxe settings) what am I supposed to do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Noelles. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Keep in mind that your Luxe may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. With that being said, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Once you manage to sync your Luxe, see if the time also synced. If it doesn't, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

As a friendly reminder, note that the time on your Fitbit Luxe may be also wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Luxe is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I fix the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Noelles. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Keep in mind that your Luxe may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. With that being said, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Once you manage to sync your Luxe, see if the time also synced. If it doesn't, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

As a friendly reminder, note that the time on your Fitbit Luxe may be also wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Luxe is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I fix the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes