Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't stop crashing on its own

ANSWERED

Since I have updated the software my Luxe is a nightmare.  Shuts down for no reason.  When I attempt to charge there is plenty of charge on it.  The time changes on me.  It is unpredictable at best and useless at worst.

i have tried the suggestions online to no avail.  It appears you aren’t selling it any longer so I cannot replace.  It’s not even two years old yet…please help me fix it with new info.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This did not solve the issue.  Any other ideas?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hi there, @Notsoluxe. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is still crashing. I understand how you must be feeling, I will do my best to help you with this!

As our last resort, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Luxe. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, to proceed with the factory reset please do the following:

1. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app.
  2. On your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Device Info Clear User Data
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not solve the issue.  Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there! I’m having the same issue. I find it only happens when some kind of alert occurs on my Fitbit. So when my heart rate gets to fat burning range, I feel the buzz on my wrist. Go to look at my Fitbit is dead. Or just now I’m walking my dog and I made it to 10,000 steps when I feel the buzz, I look at my Fitbit and it’s dead. 

When I go to plug my Fitbit in, I get the restarting screen and it tells me that my battery is at 70%.

Is similar to how yours is dying too? I spoke to customer service and they just told me to clean the back and the battery receptors, but this is still happening.

Best Answer

Hi!  Thanks for your message.  I have scrubbed them and to no avail, did not solve any issues.

I also have notifications shut off on my watch typically so this isn’t the cause for me as far as I can tell.

Did yours start having issues after an upgrade?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got exactly the same issues!!

Best Answer

I have the same too... especially while jogging. Additionally, the step counter does not send the complete data to my app (12,300 on the Fitbit vs 7500 on the app). I did the restarts and modified the notification inputs in order to keep the step and distance counter as functional as possible. The problem has not been resolved.

Best Answer

I had to do manual synchronisation for the step counter. But, it doen't fix the crashing issues.

Best Answer

My is doing the same thing - any buzz and it shuts down. Very annoying…hoping they do a software update soon or they will lose someone who has been loyal for over a decade.

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue!

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit do you work for Fitbit?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been getting the same issue & have followed the advice given but it hasn't resolved the problem 

Best Answer
I've finally sorted this out by deleting both the Luxe and the app from my
phone then re uploading. Its now working so try it and god luck
Best Answer
0 Votes
Will do, thanks for letting me know
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remove “answered”…  it is still not working.  

New issue since my original post, every time I try to use timer it dies.

Please help me not create ewaste by having to bin a tech device that isn’t even two years old.  I would love to see your ESG CO2 reporting if this is your practice.  

Best Answer
0 Votes