Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't sync and it is showing the wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit locks the time is wrong won't sync to my phone it's still under warranty I bought it in June of 2023 and

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app but don't forget to add your
device back on

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there, @dar2jerry. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is not syncing nor showing the correct time. We're here to help you!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem did anybody give you a good answer

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app but don't forget to add your
device back on
Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked!  Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that you both are back on track @dar2jerry @Vana531! Thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you guys. This will be helpful to others as well!  

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

That didn't work for me. I can't get it to sync or connect via Bluetooth either. What should I do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stupid question, but when you sat uninstall and reinstall, do you mean delete the app from your phone and then add the app back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Rebecca Day
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, there is a solution to sync the date time everytime your battery dies and you recharge. My luxe started this morning, it shows august 15 (today is march 30) time 8:39 (it is 10 am) and I can follow about 35 steps to get it to show the right date and time. But, when does FITBIT plan to FIX this without burdening users??? It has been more than a year that I have been submitting the same old problem. Instead of telling your consumers to CALL back, we had enough, FIX the problem. It is not a rocket science, it has been done. A LOT of devices are able to pick up the right date and time automatically, for years. FITBIT is not asked to invent a brand new technology. But asked to make the time and effort for this. It has been reported ENOUGH.

Best Answer