Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't sync my data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit just shows gathering data from Luxe. Doesn’t show steps, only calories and food input. Have tried everything. Restarting phone and Fitbit. Bluetooth turned off and on. Removing Fitbit and reinstalling. Nothing works! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there, @Nramm. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. 

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Luxe has been unpaired from your Fitbit app. To make sure your Luxe has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your Fitbit device, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

My Luxe won't sync unless I manually restart it. I sent it in for repair but it still doesn't work right.

Best Answer
0 Votes