Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't sync unless the Fitbit app is running in the background full time

Since buying a new Luxe, I have found it does not sync unless the fitbit app runs full time.  This seems to be a battery drainer for my iOS phone.  Both Fitbit app and iOS are current version & I link to myfitnesspal app.  Any way around this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @MommaBeeMe. It's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe isn't syncing properly and that the battery of your phone is draining quickly. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Luxe first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Keep an eye on your Luxe and phone behavior and let me know if both issues persist. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes