Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't track my heart rate accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The monitor on my Luxe worked fine for the first year. Now, it's not tracking my heart rate - so I'm losing time. 
I ride a stationary bike with moving arms. So it doesn't track that, but an elliptical machine - close enough. But the last week or so, I'm 8-9 minutes into a 20 minute ride and it's saying 106. I'm panting and working hard!

What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Maryrca. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Maryrca. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have reset the device multiple times. And I have disabled 'mobile track'. For a day or so, it worked properly. Now we're back to dropping out suddenly. I could be going at 156 beats/minute and then suddenly, it reads 108. I'm still working every bit as hard.

Something isn't working right and I've tried everything. Any new ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing here and my luxe is exactly 6 months old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is just not a very good product...the data is all an estimate and all sorts of things will cause it to stop recording.

Best Answer
0 Votes