Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't update the time zone after traveling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently travelled to a different time zone, and my luxe isn't syncing to the correct time. This is the first time this has happened (I've travelled and successfully synced numerous times).

I've turned my Android phone on and off, checked all of the app settings and updated the app, and reset the luxe. None of these were necessary before, and none of these has worked this time. 

By the way, I often have to turn my phone off just to get the fitbit to sync normally. It has been suggested by friends that I return this device before the warranty expires, and I have to admit that I'm on the verge of doing that. This device requires far too much effort.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Sechelt1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Regarding the issue with the time, please note your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. 

Also, note that the time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Luxe is still incorrect after syncing, please make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for your, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Sechelt1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Regarding the issue with the time, please note your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. 

Also, note that the time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Luxe is still incorrect after syncing, please make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for your, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes