Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't vibrate for my reminders to move

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my luxe won't vibrate for the hourly acitivity reminder. I restarted the app and checked that the reminder is still activated, but still luxe does not vibrate.

Need some help please.

Kate

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kate1911. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

While reading your post I was wondering if your Luxe is not vibrating for the reminders to move only or the vibration motor is not working at all? If the vibration motor is not working, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

On the other hand, if it's just the reminders to move, please check that your Luxe is not on sleep or DND mode. When the do not disturb setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The do not disturb icon illuminates in quick settings.

When sleep mode is on:

• The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake Luxe, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

Sleep mode turns off automatically when you set a sleep schedule. For more information, see Adjust settings.

You can't turn on the do not disturb setting and sleep mode at the same time. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @Kate1911. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

While reading your post I was wondering if your Luxe is not vibrating for the reminders to move only or the vibration motor is not working at all? If the vibration motor is not working, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

On the other hand, if it's just the reminders to move, please check that your Luxe is not on sleep or DND mode. When the do not disturb setting is on:

• The do not disturb icon illuminates in quick settings.

When sleep mode is on:

• The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake Luxe, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

Sleep mode turns off automatically when you set a sleep schedule. For more information, see Adjust settings.

You can't turn on the do not disturb setting and sleep mode at the same time. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi @MarreFitbit,

thank you so much for your help and quick reply!

Indeed the DND mode was activated. Don't know how that happend ... upps.

It is vibrating again now - Thanks a lot 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kate1911 You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the steps provided did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That did the trick; it has happened before and I have no idea how I end up in DND mode, but I kept at it till it “fixed” itself.
Thanks for the help-also good to know I’m not the only one!
Best Answer

@LaurieB11 You're very welcome! 🙂 I'm glad to know you figured it out. 

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need any help. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked all of the DND, Sleep, etc. Contacted customer support. The Start/Stop times are grayed out when I turn on Reminder to Move. Reinstalled app, phone updated, phone restarted. This is a MAJOR function of my Fitbit, please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and it’s not on DND or sleep mode. My luxe seems to be increasingly losing its functionality (daily readiness went first). I had it replaced and it worked fine (except the daily readiness never started working again) but has now stopped vibrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately  I got mine at Amazon. I had surgery and I was on a knee scooter so I delayed setting mine up. Probably not able to return.

Best Answer
0 Votes