Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Luxe's ​​battery is draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I’ve had the Luxe for 3 days now and each day, a full charge doesn’t last 24 hours! Charged at noon and I wake up the next morning with a dead Luxe. I updated the app software yesterday to the latest version and the battery actually died quicker than the previous day. Did I get a bad product or is this “normal” and can can something be done about it? 

it’s pretty but if the charge doesn’t hold, then it’s pretty useless.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @R26. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details shared in your post, I understand how you must be feeling. 

What version of the Fitbit app do you have installed on your phone? Please make sure you've updated it to version 3.43 or later. Updating your Fitbit app should fixe the issue with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have the 3.34.1 app version, and the luxe is also updated and battery still drains quickly.. fully charged at noon yesterday and dead at 8am this morning (about 20 hours for a full charge).  My  charge 4 used to last around 4 days with the same level of usage …😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

@R26 I appreciate you have taken into consideration tips and recommendations provided above. I understand how you must be feeling. 

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes