Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Luxe's ​​battery is draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charged Fitbit to 100% yesterday and already down to 50%. Any advice? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Bullseyevan. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums.

What version of the Fitbit app do you have installed on your phone? Please make sure you've updated it to version 3.43 or later. Updating your Fitbit app should fixe the issue with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Bullseyevan. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums.

What version of the Fitbit app do you have installed on your phone? Please make sure you've updated it to version 3.43 or later. Updating your Fitbit app should fixe the issue with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it is updated to that version and still draining quickly. Over night it went from 50% to 30%.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bullseyevan I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes