Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Luxe didn't register my Active Zone Minutes correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put my fitbit luxe on this morning at around 10am before i left for work. After work, i swam for the first time with my fitbit on. I started my workout on the watch, swam for about 15 mins, then got out and stopped the workout. My watch showed that i got 2 active zone minutes. I got back in the pool for about 5 more minutes and started a new workout, then when i got out for the second time i stopped the workout and my watch said i had 27 active zone minutes? Is this a glitch? I wasn’t even in the pool for more than 20 minutes. Also, i looked at the active zone log, and it said my HR was at 134bpm last night at around 3am when i wasn’t even wearing the watch. Anyone else have this problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @trinau4ia.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Luxe. Thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Tracker by following these instructions. Then, perform a new activity to see if it is recorded correctly. For information about how you earn Active Zone Minutes please visit this article.

When you are not wearing your Luxe, please make sure the green lights are pointed to the ceiling rather than at any object that could interfere with the readings.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes