Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had the Luxe for a few months now. I thought maybe my iPhone was too old so I waited until I bought the iPhone 13 pro and still no text notifications. I get calls just fine, I went through all the support steps multiple times.

I’ve restarted it over and over, re-synced it, allowed text message previews. I’m usually tech savvy and can figure things out on my own but I’m stumped and frustrated. I bought my sister a $40 watch off of Amazon and it works better than this Fitbit. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Smelsie. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

May I know if the Sleep Mode and DND settings are turned off? If these settings are on, your tracker won't vibrate or turn on when receiving any type of notifications. You'll find more details about these settings here. Also, make sure the Show Previews is set to Always or When Unlocked for your preferred apps under your phone's settings > Notifications.

If the issue persists after double checking the above settings, give a try to the following:

1. Forget your Luxe from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth settings nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and restart your Versa one more time.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try receiving a call or text notification to test your tracker.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I’ve done all those steps 3 or more times. Sleep and DND are off, unlinked and restarted it, followed all the troubleshooting steps thoroughly. 

Best Answer

@Smelsie I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this same issue … confirmed I tried all thes suggested troubleshooting … confirmed my phone version is up to date as well.  Unfortunately I also contacted support who put me on a brief hold … disconnected and did not return the call as stated they would if disconnected.  I have had multiple devices over the years most recent prior to luxe was Versa lite that stopped pairing and losing time so I purchased the luxe … disappointed currently I will try to call customer support again

Best Answer
0 Votes